We believe in one God-Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and true man.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct. We try to provide accurate Biblical understanding that will cause believers to shed preconceived religious notions, and press into a powerful comprehension of the infallible Word of God.
- We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead and the eternal security of those who are saved.
- We believe in the finished work of Redemption and the defeat of the devil by the cross.
- We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, equality of personhood, and the necessity of the purity of heart and life.
- We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the Redemption.
- We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence and emphasis upon the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to believers.
- We believe in the literal personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ — and also in the potential of Christ-likeness returning amidst the many-membered corporate believer.